Sunday, March 4, 2007

Karate Chop Sunday

Well folks, once again its Karate Chop Sunday!



Its also March 4th, and you know what that means...

GM appreciation day!


So go out to your FLGS (friendly local game store) and buy up some sweet rpgs at 30% off (or just buy pdfs online for cheaper).

In other news on Battlestar Galactica, they just destroyed the Cylon's Resurrection Ship, so that's good. But it means I'm running out of episodes, and that's bad.



Vampire: The Masquerade turned out to be too graphics intensive to play it at anything above "slideshow" framerate, so I switched over to Fallout:Tactics, which I never actually got around to beating back in the day.



I'm also playing in an online Ravenloft game tonight, and we're playing through "Expedition to Castle Ravenloft!" My bard is keeping it real. Right now we're in a town filled with zombies, so I'm in my favorite element.



Keep it realsies ya'll!