Monday, October 15, 2007

Halloween Movie Marathon

(updated daily until the list is complete)

Don't go into the light! (Jump to comments)

Thought I'd update everyone on how the list is coming along. Before Halloween, I plan on watching the following movies suggested to me by movie fans of the site, either for the first time, or again to determine their placement (if any) on the Top Ten Halloween Movies of all time:

Pumpkinhead
Cemetery Man
Phantasm
Alien
Candyman
Carrie
Children of the Corn
Event Horizon
The Omen
Waxwork
Waxwork II
Hellraiser
Hellraiser II
Poltergeist
Rosemary's Baby
Lord of Illusions

The above films are in contention for the top ten along with the following movies that I know for certain are Scantabutastic for Halloween watching, and I highly recommend them for any ghoulish get-together:

The Thing
Fright Night
Aliens
House of 1000 Corpses (may be too scary for the sensitive-types)
Night of the Living Dead 1990 Remake
Dawn of the Dead 2004 remake