Wednesday, April 25, 2007

YouTube Unplugged

Alright, so I'm back. Since I spent 90% of my time the last three months on the internet trying to keep myself busy I've really gotten sick of looking at a computer screen. However, I did take the time to make one discovery I'm excited about.

Youtube! I can go to YouTube again (among other sites). So I thought I'd post a couple trailers for some upcoming movies I'm excited about seeing that you may not be familiar with (for an easy post).

First, a trailer for a movie out in New Zealand Devin turned me onto that's in theaters right now.

I hope I don't have to wait as long as we had to for Undead (from Australia) to come to DVD here.

Next, a good ol' sequel to an excellent film.


So there you have it. I'll post something of substance once I get over my internet revulsion in a few days.